Certain rules are in place regarding group trips for school children and group trips as part of sports and leisure activities.
Elementary schools in the capital area can get special „school cards“ for free. The cards are used when school staff bring a group of children and/or young people on bus trips during school hours.
Clubs that have sports- or leisure activities can purchase special „leisure cards“ that can be used over the summer for 30.000 kr. The cards are used when the club staff take a group of children and young people on bus trips. The leisure cards are valid from June until the end of August.
|School card||0 kr.|
|Leisure card||30.000 kr.|
The following terms apply to the cards
- The card can only be used on Mondays – Fridays between 9:00 – 15:30.
- Each card is valid for 1-4 employees with each group.
- Individuals are not allowed to use the card. Each employee must be accompanied by a minimum of 3 children or young people.
- If the number of children or young people exceeds 28, the group must be divided in two.
- The cards do not provide you with a transfer ticket.
- Card can be revoked it’s being misused.
Applications and inquiries about school and leisure cards should be sent to email@example.com